Please visit our website for more information on our Medicare products www.bluecrossma.com/medicare or call 1-800-678-2265 (TTY:711)
If you would like to register, please click this document and it will bring you to a live page to register
Complementary Wellness and Health Related News Articles :
All articles can be republished on your website or in your newsletter, free of charge under our Creative Commons license terms. Click here to learn more.
Coverage features original reporting produced by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts writers and clinicians. All our articles can be republished on your website, your newsletters, or shared via email. We can also provide your community members with free subscriptions to our weekly e-newsletter.
Health care is complicated. Blue Cross built Coverage to deliver fact-based, straightforward news reports on the health issues our neighbors face. Our articles feature local clinicians, patients, community leaders and health care experts. For example:
- We reported on the importance of eye exams, colonoscopies and exercise for seniors’ health.
- We explored how simple lifestyle changes can make a difference for those with congestive heart failure.
- We told the story of a grandma who was able to stay healthy and independent thanks to telemonitoring.
- We reported on the ways seniors can balance social distancing with staying connected to loved ones amid the pandemic.
- Physicians discussed with us the important ways seniors should be staying in touch with their primary care providers.
- And during this exceptionally painful time, we have amplified the voices of experts in grieving and loss.
Healthy Times Magazine – Check out the article on pages 4 and 5 to see the great work the Salem COA is doing for their community
101 Huntington Ave #1300, Boston, MA 02199